Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
UCaaS is a new breed of communications and is centered around collaborative tools required for businesses to interact with internal and external stakeholders. UCaaS refers to a phone system that uses the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to provide a cloud-based solution for businesses. This facilitates convenient flexibility as access to “seats” or “licenses” are typically purchased on a monthly basis and can be scaled up and down as needed, this removes the requirement for large capital expenditures to upgrade infrastructure and lengthy setup delays when compared to traditional telephone system equipment.
- Diverse Technology - Optimise your business communications with enterprise grade voice, fax, call handling, mobile apps & the ability to bring your own devices.
- User Experience - Provide a consistent feature set and user experience across the globe.
- Integration - Ability to integrate with key business applications (CRM/ERP) assisting your team to personalise your customer interactions.
- Mobility - Management of the system can be done via a simplified mobile application.
- Anytime, anywhere - Manage your system whenever & wherever you want.