Welcome to MindArc Digital! We are a passionate eCommerce development agency who specialises in creating amazing and unique experiences! Through working with our clients in true partnership, we are building an environment where all developers and team members love coming to work!
If you care about having a work/life balance, wanting to enjoy work every day and work with people that truly care about your development, then we look forward to having you as part of the team!
We help our clients grow their businesses through website development, hosting, UX/Design and strategic growth consulting services. We are a young, fun and motivated team of individuals who work together to accomplish amazing feats!
About the Role:
As a frontend developer you will be responsible for creating amazing user experiences working with experienced and passionate backend developers and client facing teams. Working with your Team Lead, you will be spear heading new website development on the Shopify platform while collaborating with your team to scope new developments, and plan your team sprints.
- Frontend Developer
- Have a passion for elegant code – Take pride in creating reusable, easy to read, concise code.
- CSS Pre-processors – SASS, LESS or similar
- Experience with frontend automation tools – Gulp.js or similar
- Experience using Git
- Can work Independently and problem solve difficult issues on the fly
Nice to Have
- Magento or Shopify experience
- Object Oriented Programming – A clear understand of OOP or experience in any kind of backend development.
- SQL experience – A good understanding of or experience with SQL databases.
Other Considerations (to be assessed in interview)
- Clear communication – Can communicate effectively through JIRA tickets or in person to define solutions with Producer teams or to communicate resolutions to tasks.
- Autonomous – Can review code and ensure quality of code deployed is high and solution is sound
- Passionate – Is aligned to our cultural values of Partnership, Knowledge, Innovation, Freedom.
Head of Technology
Does this sound like you? Send me your application and come and join our team! To apply, please email me your CV and a covering letter telling me a bit about you and your experience. Our front-end team is a close knit team, working hard and enjoying team lunches regularly. If this sounds good to you, what are you waiting for?!