Digital Producer Overview:
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic Digital Producer to join our dynamic team at MindArc to help support our growing portfolio of brand partners.
You will be working across account and project management to achieve and exceed your client’s expectations by delivering a best-in-class result on the Magento and Shopify platforms.
In a nutshell? You will harness your keen interest and understanding of the e-commerce space to grow your portfolio by providing strategic, insightful guidance for your clients.
You’re a superb communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills. This is strengthened by your organization, creativity and attention to detail.
- Assist and work on strategies for leading brands assisting in improvements in their digital eco-systems
- Manage client relationships
- Conduct client workshops and meetings
- Manage the end-to-end process including Discovery, Pre-Production, functional specs, creative briefs, UX, design, development and deployment for projects
- Ensure delivery of all projects within the allocated budget and timeline
- Manage and work closely with the project team for both delivery and quoting
- Produce SOWs and reports on project process
- Minimum 2 years as a Digital Producer/Account Manager/Digital Project Manager
- Experience with eCommerce platforms Magento and Shopify is desired however other platforms will be taken into consideration
- A portfolio of website projects worked on including e-Commerce specific sites
- Understanding of User Experience Design – wireframing, prototyping, sitemaps
- Understanding of the user journey and conversion funnel for eCommerce
- Experience in producing or assisting in producing websites from inception through to completion
- Experience with Jira and other project management tools are beneficial
- Possess an excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
Desired Skills and Experience
- Digital Producer Experience
- Digital Project Management
- eCommerce understanding
- Agile and Waterfall Methodology understanding
Who We Work With
We’re proud of our partners in the e-commerce space and we align ourselves only with brands and partners who mirror our culture and beliefs.
Our client portfolio includes White Fox Boutique, PE Nation, Manning Cartell, Alice McCALL, Assembly Label, Glasshouse Fragrances and St Frock.
Head of Production
Does this sound like you? Send me your application and come and join our team! To apply, please email me your CV and a covering letter telling me a bit about you and your experience. Our producer team is a close knit team, working hard and taking Happy Hour breaks on a Friday for a glass of red or bubbles. If this sounds good to you, what are you waiting for?!