About Our Team!
Welcome to MindArc Digital! We are a passionate eCommerce development agency who specialises in creating amazing and unique experiences! Through working with our clients in true partnership, we are building an environment where all developers and team members love coming to work!
If you care about having a work/life balance, wanting to enjoy work every day and work with people that truly care about your development, then we look forward to having you as part of the team!
We help our clients grow their businesses through website development, hosting and strategic growth consulting services. We are a young, fun and motivated team of individuals who work together to accomplish amazing feats!
- GOAL: To support the Team Leader in scoping, planning and executing tasks.
- Mid-level PHP Developer
The PHP Developer role is one of the most important roles in our business. We see PHP developers as the engine behind our brand and your role will be vital to ensuring the business continues to effectively support and grow some of Australia’s most well-known brands. Working with the Team Lead, you will be working in an agile dev environment to provide scope analysis, planning, execution and completion of your various goals and tasks within each sprint. You will be a key part of the team working closely with your fellow developers and the broader teams (UI devs, designers and Producers) to make magic happen!
Candidate’s Skill Tree:
- Strong PHP Development – Can develop and structure their code so that it can be easily adapted to other solutions or other clients.
- Strong SQL experience – the ability to write complex, performant queries across large sets of data is absolutely essential.
- Understanding of command-line GIT processes
- Ability to manage Ubuntu and CentOS servers through SSH; specifically, the setup, configuration and maintenance of Apache, PHP and MySQL. Knowledge and experience with AWS hosting is highly regarded.
- Knowledge of REST API and Soap API, ability to write modular code to support external services.
- In depth knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Can work Independently and problem solve difficult issues on the fly
- Strong Debugging Skills – can diagnose issues with tools or scripting methods to replicate issues
Other Beneficial Talents:
- Has used JIRA and GitHub
- Has familiarity with caching tiers from Servers to High Level Caches (e.g. Varnish to Cloudflare/Fastly)
- Resilience – able to handle a fast moving agile environment
- Able to think quickly and come up with robust long term solutions
Head of Technology
Does this sound like you? Send me your application and come and join our team! To apply, please email me your CV and a covering letter telling me a bit about you and your experience. Our back-end team is a close knit team, working hard and taking gaming breaks on Friday nights. If this sounds good to you, what are you waiting for?!